How the Best Leaders Lead
Proven Secrets to Getting the Most Out of Yourself and Others
On Sale: February 28, 2023
Are you a successful leader? This fast-moving guide reveals proven ways to measure the effectiveness of your leadership--and strategies observed from more than 1,000 companies to take your skills to the next level.
About the Book
The world’s greatest business leaders make it all look easy because they keep it simple: measurable, repeatable methods that generate exceptional results in both strong markets and weak, good economies and bad.
Leadership expert Brian Tracy has guided countless thousands of professionals, executives, and leaders of all stripes to truly startling results through his business books, seminars and consulting work.
In How the Best Leaders Lead, Tracy breaks down the art and science of business leadership into the seven fundamental responsibilities that outstanding leaders master. Essential for success in any organization and every leadership position, they are:
- Setting and achieving goals
- Fostering innovation
- Problem solving and decision making
- Setting priorities
- Setting high standards and leading by example
- Inspiring and motivating others
- Performing and achieving results
This book will take you through a thorough self-analysis with which you will discover what is truly important to you—and identify the specific steps you must take to achieve it. You’ll then listen Tracy’s life-changing lessons culled from the leading edges of business, the annals of history and military strategy, and the wisdom of the world’s most powerful leadership and management thinkers past and present.
Leadership is an exact science but a simple one, born of clear vision and courage, self -knowledge and integrity, focus and confidence. With acute insight and Tracy’s accessible guidance, How the Best Leaders Lead brings those powerful attributes and leadership greatness easily within your reach.
- ISBN: 9781400238484
- ISBN 10: 140023848X
- On Sale: February 28, 2023
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 0.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership