The Relationship Engine
Connecting with the People Who Power Your Business
On Sale: 09/06/2022
You can’t do it all on your own. Learn how to invest in the relationships that will drive sustainable success.
About the Book
Don’t fall into the trap of prioritizing potential relationships over established ones. Your success depends not on who you don’t yet know, but on who you already know.
As it has been said, no man is an island, and this applies to the business world too. Relationships hold companies together and fuel future growth. From connecting with customers to forging high-performing teams, success depends on everyone working well together.
In The Relationship Engine, author and business consultant Ed Wallace has provided the tools you need to become an intentional, masterful relationship-builder. Whether you are working with employees or associates, vendors or customers, you will learn how to:
- Establish common ground
- Focus on collaboration instead of command
- Put people before process
- Demonstrate worthy intent
- Make every interaction matter
This insightful and practical guide also includes: a powerful RQ Assessment designed to measure and evaluate business relationships; a Relational Agility Action Planner; lateral and vertical strategy templates; and other simple yet effective exercises to help you get started strengthening your relationships.
Learn how to make caring, real-life connections with those you do business with, and let those relationships expand your networking opportunities for you!
- ISBN: 9781400238019
- ISBN 10: 1400238013
- On Sale: 09/06/2022
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 19.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Communication & Social Skills
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture