Fundamentals of Project Management, Sixth Edition
On Sale: 08/30/2022
Format: Downloadable audio file
A timely revision of a trusted resource that project managers have come to rely on to learn the latest techniques or refresh their knowledge on all aspects of successful project management.
About the Book
Project mishaps are all too common but often easy to avoid. With its practical, step-by-step approach, Fundamentals of Project Management gets both new and current managers up to speed on the basics—the first crucial step for completing projects timely and on budget.
Having already helped many generations of project managers navigate the ins and outs of every aspect of successful project management, this revised edition remains the perfect resource for succeeding in this complex discipline that has changed greatly in recent years.
In Fundamentals of Project Management, management expert Joseph Heagney contains new information on topics including:
- Clarify project goals and objectives
- Develop a work breakdown in structure
- Create a project risk plan
- Produce a realistic schedule
- Manage change requests
- Control and evaluate progress at every stage
Fully updated in accordance with the latest version of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®), this all-encompassing book contains expanded coverage on areas such as estimating, stakeholder management, procurement management, creating a communication plan, project closure, PMP certification requirements, and more.
Full of tools, techniques, examples, and instructive exercises, Fundamentals of Project Management will refresh your knowledge and equip you with the proper skills to succeed.
Figures and exercises are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- ISBN 10: 1400235332
- On Sale: 08/30/2022
- List Price: $21.99
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Project Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills