Fundamentals of Project Management, Sixth Edition
On Sale: August 30, 2022
A timely revision of a trusted resource that project managers have come to rely on to learn the latest techniques or refresh their knowledge on all aspects of successful project management.
About the Book
*Includes News Sections on Working with Virtual Teams and Leveraging Modern Technologies
Enables project managers to understand priorities, maximize resources, and minimize risks in order to complete projects on time and on budget.
For close to three decades, Fundamentals of Project Management has helped managers tackle the complexities of the job. Succinct and easy to read, this handbook simplifies concepts, answers questions, and helps tame the chaos that can erupt as projects move from planning to completion.
The Sixth Edition of this trusted bestseller offers the practical guidelines and tools project managers have come to expect, along with new information explaining changes to the PMBOK® Guide, 7th Edition. Updated tools, techniques, examples, and exercises clearly explain how to:
- Clarify project goals and objectives.
- Manage stakeholders in the planning process.
- Develop solid estimates.
- Produce a workable schedule and communication plan.
- Lead the project team effectively in any setting, in-person or virtual.
- Control and evaluate progress at every stage and manage project recovery.
- Close the project and review lessons learned.
- And much more.
Project crises are all too common, but often easy to avoid and respond to. With its practical, step-by-step approach, this book gets both new and experienced managers up to speed. Start with the fundamentals, manage your projects accordingly, and be equipped for success throughout your career
- ISBN: 9781400235261
- ISBN 10: 140023526X
- On Sale: August 30, 2022
- Pages: 288
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 138.000mm x 212.000mm x 24.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Project Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Strategic Planning
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Time Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success