Leadership in Crisis
Lessons from the Global Pandemic
On Sale: April 26, 2022
Leadership in Crisis is a collection of Wall Street Journal features illuminating how leaders of 11 businesses navigated one of the worst crises of their careers, Covid-19, and tried to make their businesses better for it.
About the Book
The Covid crisis has been a proving ground of sorts for business leaders, forcing them to adapt to new realities and unprecedented uncertainty. Leading through it has often been painful, but it’s also produced valuable lessons about rallying employees, navigating global pressures, and finding opportunity amid hardship.
Leadership in Crisis profiles leaders of a range of business from auto giants like Telsa and General Motors to Moderna, the upstart that developed a Covid-19 vaccine, to a small grocery store in North Carolina. Takeaways include:
- Take advantage of a crisis to try something new.
- Channel your scrappiness and tenacity.
- Be of service.
Turn to Leadership in Crisis and remember that when the world breaks, there are all kinds of opportunities to make it better, for your business and beyond.
- ISBN: 9781400234448
- ISBN 10: 1400234441
- On Sale: April 26, 2022
- Pages: 144
- List Price: $9.99
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture