Mastering Import and Export Management
On Sale: 09/06/2022
Big business awaits the professional who can best navigate the complex world of international trade. Learn how to master the world of import/export today!
About the Book
Look beyond the borders and unlock your company’s potential from the East Coast to the West Coast, from the Deep South to the Great Lakes.
According to the US Department of Commerce, more than $1.6 trillion in goods are exported annually to dozens of countries, while nearly $2.4 trillion are imported. What could your company’s share in that be?
Filled with step-by-step instructions, cost-effective strategies, and ready-to-use forms, this book walks you through every key area of this lucrative expansion opportunity for your business, from handling logistics to building a global team to complying with post-9/11 security measures to clearly documenting shipments using Incoterms.
In Mastering Import & Export Management, you will also find:
- Strategies for reducing risk and spend in global supply chains
- New documentation, operations, and procedures
- Trade compliance SOPs
- Guidance on managing transportation service providers
- E-commerce in international trade
Completely updated, this all-encompassing, self-directed guide simplifies all the latest regulations and gathers together the best practices in the evolving field of import/export.
You will have all the knowledge and tools required to overcome any challenge and expand their business into lucrative new frontiers.
- ISBN: 9781400232642
- ISBN 10: 1400232643
- On Sale: 09/06/2022
- Pages: 736
- List Price: $65.99
- Trim Size: 178.000mm x 254.000mm x 0.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Exports & Imports
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Law
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / International / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Commerce