Managing Workplace Negativity
On Sale: 09/06/2022
Managing Workplace Negativity gives managers, team leaders, trainers, and other human resources professionals much-needed help in treating the negativity bug.
About the Book
The symptoms: increased customer complaints, high turnover, low quality of work, increased absences, loss of morale and motivation, lack of creativity and innovation, loss of loyalty to the organization.
The diagnosis: workplace negativity.
The cure: Managing Workplace Negativity.
Workplace negativity may seem like an intangible problem, but it has very tangible consequences for the companies it afflicts. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that U.S. companies lose three billion dollars a year to the effects of negative attitudes and behaviors at work.
Managing Workplace Negativity gives managers, team leaders, trainers, and other human resources professionals much-needed help in treating the negativity bug. It will help readers:
- Identify the 14 types of negative individuals, from the not-my-jobber to the rumor monger
- Confront their own negativity
- Recognize negativity trigger points
- Overcome entrenched, ongoing negativity
- Deal with group or company-wide negativity problems
- Create a positive environment that enhances morale and productivity.
- ISBN: 9781400232598
- ISBN 10: 1400232597
- On Sale: 09/06/2022
- Pages: 208
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership