Customer Experience 3.0
High-Profit Strategies in the Age of Techno Service
On Sale: 02/07/2023
Your customers are expecting seamless customer service experiences. You can’t afford to give them anything less.
About the Book
Customer Experience 3.0 provides firsthand guidance on what works, what doesn't--and the revenue and word-of-mouth payoff of getting it right.
Between smartphones, social media, mobile connectivity, and a plethora of other technological innovations changing the way we do almost everything these days, your customers are expecting you to be taking advantage of it all to enhance their customer service experience far beyond the meeting-the-minimum experiences of days past. Unfortunately, many companies are failing to take advantage of and properly manage these service-enhancing tools that now exist, and in return they deliver a series of frustrating, disjointed transactions that end up driving people away and into the pockets of businesses getting it right.
Having managed more than 1,000 separate customer service studies, author John A. Goodman has created an innovative customer-experience framework and step-by-step roadmap that shows you how to:
- Design and deliver flawless services and products while setting honest customer expectations
- Create and implement an effective customer access strategy
- Capture and leverage the voice of the customer to set priorities and improve products, services and marketing
- Use CRM systems, cutting-edge metrics, and other tools to deliver customer satisfaction
Companies who get customer service right can regularly provide seamless experiences, seeming to know what customers want even before they know it themselves…while others end up staying generic, take stabs in the dark to try and fix the problem, and end up dropping the ball.
Customer Experience 3.0 reveals how to delight customers using all the technological tools at their disposal.
- ISBN: 9781400231072
- ISBN 10: 1400231078
- On Sale: 02/07/2023
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 0.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 2 : TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / General
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / Direct
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / E-Commerce / Internet Marketing