Speak to Win
How to Present with Power in Any Situation
On Sale: 09/06/2022
Learning to become a dynamic speaker is as easy as learning to ride a bike! In Speak to Win, premier speaker and success expert Brian Tracy shares his most powerful presentation secrets and time-tested tricks of the trade that readers can use to become the powerful and persuasive speaker he knows they can be.
About the Book
The ability to speak with confidence and deliver winning presentations can accelerate your career, earn people's respect, and enable you to achieve your greatest goals.
Anyone can learn to be a great speaker, just as easily as they can learn to drive a car or ride a bike. As one of the world's premier speakers and personal success experts, Brian Tracy reveals time-tested tricks of the trade that you can use to present powerfully and speak persuasively, whether in an informal meeting or in front of a large audience.
In Speak To Win, you will learn how to:
- become confident, positive, and relaxed in front of any audience
- grab people's attention from the start
- use body language, props, and vocal techniques to keep listeners engaged
- transition smoothly from one point to the next
- use humor, stories, quotes, and questions skillfully
- deal with skepticism when presenting new ideas
- wrap up strongly and persuasively
This no nonsense handbook is perfect for delivering talks that inform, impress, persuade and motivate.
Brimming with unbeatable strategies for winning people over every time, Speak To Win lets you in on his most powerful presentation secrets in this indispensable, life-changing guide.
- ISBN: 9781400231003
- ISBN 10: 1400231000
- On Sale: 09/06/2022
- Pages: 208
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 12.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 3 : LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES / Public Speaking
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / Meetings & Presentations
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success