Mastering Ethical Leadership and Sustaining a Moral Workplace
On Sale: 03/01/2022
Quickly understand complex HR concepts surrounding the modern workplace to ensure you---and those you supervise---are practicing leadership principles that sustain an ethical workplace while protecting your company from liability.
About the Book
Quickly understand complex HR concepts surrounding the modern workplace to ensure you—and those you supervise—are practicing leadership principles that sustain an ethical workplace while protecting your company from liability.
This essential handbook, part of The Paul Falcone Resource Series, is both an operational field manual and guiding hand to walk you through some of the most critical people challenges you’ll face.
Chock full of leadership wisdom from Paul Falcone, one of the preeminent voices in the HR space for more than two decades, this book is the go-to reference for:
- Managers in various disciplines who often face ethical challenges in the workplace and need quick pointers to help them navigate those situations.
- HR leaders who are responsible for ensuring that managers have the tools they need to ethically manage their people and protect the company while doing so.
- Small business owners who often struggle to meet HR demands and are in need of simple tools to guide them through of workplace ethics.
Whether you are a first-time manager and need an easy-to-understand resource that will teach you what you need to know in the moment, a senior leader looking to mentor your team members, or fall anywhere in between—this book will help you cement your reputation as a selfless and emotionally intelligent leader who sets high expectations and achieves exceptional results.
- ISBN: 9781400229970
- ISBN 10: 1400229979
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 03/01/2022
- Pages: 144
- List Price: $12.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Series: The Paul Falcone Workplace Leadership Series
- Publication Date: 03/01/2022
- Trim Size: 133.000mm x 190.000mm x 13.000mm
- Weight: 126.000gr
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Nonprofit Organizations & Charities / Management & Leadership
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Mentoring & Coaching