Mastering Ethical Leadership and Sustaining a Moral Workplace
On Sale: March 1, 2022
Quickly understand complex HR concepts surrounding the modern workplace to ensure you---and those you supervise---are practicing leadership principles that sustain an ethical workplace while protecting your company from liability.
About the Book
LEARN TO NAVIGATE COMPLEX EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT ETHICAL CHALLENGES
Paul Falcone, author of 101 Difficult Conversations to Have with Employees, teaches you the leadership principles that cultivate an ethical workplace and legally protect your company.
Ethical challenges ranging from designing a diversity and inclusion strategy to creating a process for handling harassment allegations or establishing an employee discipline or termination process can overwhelm even senior leaders. This quick-guide walks you through these and many more critical ethical challenges you’ll face when managing a team and workplace.
Workplace Ethics provides solutions for:
- Facing common ethical challenges in the workplace and offers quick pointers to help you navigate those situations.
- Understanding The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 affects your team and meeting SOX obligations.
- Educating employees how they can foster an ethical work environment at any level.
- Identifying failing diversity and inclusion initiatives and how to fix them.
- Mastering the tools needed to ethically manage your team and legally protect the company.
This quick-guide will help you cement your reputation as a selfless and emotionally intelligent leader who sets high expectations and achieves exceptional results.
- ISBN: 9781400229970
- ISBN 10: 1400229979
- On Sale: March 1, 2022
- Pages: 144
- List Price: $12.99
- Series: The Paul Falcone Workplace Leadership Series
- Trim Size: 133.000mm x 190.000mm x 13.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Ethics
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Nonprofit Organizations & Charities / Management & Leadership
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Mentoring & Coaching