Bet on You
How to Win with Risk
On Sale: 04/19/2022
Build the risk-taking muscles that will lead you to a life of greatness using this formula for success that will supercharge your decision-making confidence and transform even the most risk-averse mindset.
About the Book
Build the risk-taking skills that will lead you to a life of fulfillment:
Discover the formula for success that will supercharge your decision-making confidence and transform even the most risk-averse mindset.
In Bet on You, Angie Morgan and Courtney Lynch reveal hard-earned, real-world insights that will help you realize your potential by enacting risk in ways most meaningful to you.
The author’s risk-taking guidance has been embraced by the world’s best businesses – Google, Boston Scientific, FedEx, and Oracle. Their insights are the secret sauce behind any transformative journey to a success-filled life.
With clear, actionable steps, this book:
- Enlightens readers with a new perspective on how risk really works and clears up common misconceptions about risk, such as it being the opposite of reward.
- Empowers professionals of all types with guidance on how to start practicing new habits right away to build their risk-taking muscle.
- Shows how to weave a safety net to mitigate the downside of risks.
- Offers effective strategies for managing risk-killing emotions: fear and failure.
'Given the current pace of geopolitical and technological change, successful leaders will be those who adapt and innovate while managing risk. 'Bet on You - How Leaders Win with Risk invites readers to get out of their comfort zone, lead change, and win!'
'Angie and Courtney's personal stories, combined with their direct guidance, will give you the courage and confidence to lead your life in ways most authentic to you.'
- ISBN 10: 1400229790
- On Sale: 04/19/2022
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $27.99
- Trim Size: 160.000mm x 236.000mm x 21.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success