Dare to Do What Scares You in Business and Life
On Sale: 11/16/2021
Format: Downloadable audio file
You’re just one Jump away from greater fulfilment in your career, your life, and your future. Discover the simple, successful formula for facing fear head on, ditching the excuses that hold you back, and finding the courage to Jump into the next chapter of your life.
About the Book
Read by the author.
You’re just one Jump away from greater fulfillment in your career, your life, and your future. Discover the simple, successful formula for facing fear head on, ditching the excuses that hold you back, and finding the courage to Jump into the next chapter of your life. It’s time to learn the approach that made serial entrepreneur Kim Perell a multimillionaire—and it could make you one too.
In Jump, Kim shares her powerful personal story about hitting rock bottom and summoning the courage required to take a life-changing leap into the unknown. Broke, bankrupt, and afraid of change, she trusted her instincts, closed her eyes, and “jumped.” Kim’s self-belief, know-how, and ultimate triumph is an inspiration. Jump shows you how to overcome fear of the unknown and manifest success.
Whether you’re jumping from a place of greatness or uncertainty, the expert guidance in this book will:?
- Encourage people to get out of their comfort zones, overcome self-doubt, and take proactive steps to change their life.
- Empower entrepreneurs with invaluable insights and business tools necessary to move beyond fear, rejection, and failure.
- Teach individuals looking for a career change how to make a calculated risk that can pay off, and do it with confidence.
Based on Kim’s twenty years of personal experiences alongside thousands of entrepreneurs, business professionals, and investors she’s worked with, Jump arms you with the knowledge, tools, and mindset necessary to reach unmatched levels of success.
Every great story starts with a jump and Kim’s book will prepare you to take the leap!
Accompanying exercises and tables are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- ISBN: 9781400229468
- ISBN 10: 1400229464
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 11/16/2021
- List Price: $17.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 11/16/2021
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success