The Eight Paradoxes of Great Leadership
Embracing the Conflicting Demands of Today's Workplace
On Sale: November 2, 2021
Format: Downloadable audio file
Become a next generation leader---rich in emotional and social intelligence and orchestrating outstanding collaborative results---by mastering these eight status quo-shattering paradoxes.
About the Book
Includes a conversation between Tim Elmore and John Maxwell!
Read by the author.
Become a next-generation leader—rich in emotional and social intelligence and orchestrating outstanding collaborative results—by mastering these eight status quo–shattering paradoxes.
The Eight Paradoxes of Great Leadership unpacks the fresh strategies and new mindset required today from a next-generation leader.
Author Dr. Tim Elmore helps leaders of all kinds navigate increasingly complex, rapidly changing environments, as well as manage teams who bring a range of new demands and expectations to the workplace that haven’t been seen even one generation prior.
After working alongside John C. Maxwell for twenty years, Tim offers counterintuitive paradoxes that, when practiced, enable today’s leader to differentiate themselves and better connect with their team and customers. The book furnishes ideas that equip leaders to inspire team members in a way a paycheck never could.
Having trained hundreds of thousands of young professionals to develop into leaders, Dr. Elmore shares the secrets of next-generation leaders who have practiced the unique paradoxes outlined in this book and inspired their team members in a way that a paycheck never could[AL1] .
In The Eight Paradoxes of Great Leadership, you will:
- Learn how today’s team members require a combination of different qualities from their leaders than they did in even the recent past;
- Grasp the importance of eight key paradoxes that are critical for next-generation leaders to put into practice right now;
- Be inspired by historic and modern-day leaders who lived the eight paradoxes; and
- Understand how you too can lead with the eight paradoxes, guiding you to emotional and social intelligence that resonates with your team and leads to outstanding collaborative results.
Accompanying diagram and discussion questions are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
[AL1]I’d like this reworded but I can’t figure out how right now.
- ISBN: 9781400228348
- ISBN 10: 1400228344
- On Sale: November 2, 2021
- List Price: $24.99
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture