Achieve Superhuman Sales Skills
On Sale: 09/21/2021
Create sales success by leveraging technologies that are changing business-to-business selling forever. Become superhuman in how you operate with technology by embracing AI automation and platforms that transform results.
About the Book
Why Tech-Powered Sales?
In tough markets and with more and more people working remotely, creating quality sales pipeline in traditional ways is more challenging than ever. As sales technologies continue to evolve and advance, developing technical quotient (TQ) is an essential element of sales success.
In Tech-Powered Sales, two record-setting experts on sales, and a best-selling author on sales leadership, combine to provide practical guidance on how professional sellers can maximize results with an effective sales tech-stack to power-up sales effectiveness for outstanding results.
In these pages, sales superstars Justin Michael and Tony Hughes:
- Reveal the strategies and techniques that enable you to break through with difficult to reach buyers
- Teach you how to lift your TQ with insight into how sales technologies can be employed for maximum benefit
- Enable you to make the jump from being a laggard to the superuser within your sales team delivering leading results
- Show you how to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution to leverage technology rather than be at risk of being replaced by AI and automation.
- ISBN: 9781400226528
- ISBN 10: 140022652X
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 09/21/2021
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $19.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 09/21/2021
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 19.000mm
- Weight: 244.000gr
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consulting
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Information Management