The Leader's Mind
How Great Leaders Prepare, Perform, and Prevail
On Sale: 11/09/2021
Clear and concise steps to develop the confidence and mental edge that sets you apart as a trailblazing leader---the same approach thousands of professional athletes have used to become champions.
About the Book
Clear and concise steps to develop the confidence and mental edge that sets you apart as a trailblazing leader—the same approach thousands of professional athletes have used to become champions.
The Leader's Mind taps into the same tips and techniques honed by top-tier athletes, such as how to get in a "zone," thrive on a team, and stay humble, to become a champion at work and the ultimate team player at home.
Based on high-performance psychology research and Dr. Jim Afremow’s two decades of experience providing mental training services across the globe to athletes and business leaders, The Leader's Mind will help you master:
- Valuable leadership lessons through powerful parables and stories from well-known leaders.
- The actionable steps leaders must take to change their thinking and become the leader they want to be.
- The necessary mindset to push through the challenges you face and take control of your career and home life.
- Tips and techniques to excel and overcome seemingly insurmountable odds and challenges.
Stop struggling with the expectations you face at work and at home by fundamentally changing the way you process what’s happening in your life. The mental edge that sets elite athletes apart outlined in this book will help you become the champion leader you want to be.
- ISBN: 9781400225620
- ISBN 10: 1400225620
- On Sale: 11/09/2021
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 138.000mm x 212.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success