The Five-Week Leadership Challenge
35 Action Steps to Become the Leader You Were Meant to Be
On Sale: September 6, 2022
Develop and expand your innate leadership abilities through daily exercises and challenges designed to help you grow into the leader you want to be and prepare you or the job you were made to have.
About the Book
Wall Street Journal Bestseller
Develop and expand your innate leadership abilities through daily exercises and challenges designed to help you grow into the leader you want to be and prepare you for the job you were made to have.
A recent Harvard Business Review article outlining a study of over 17,000 leaders found that although, on average, people begin to supervise others at age 30, most do not start to receive formal leadership training until their forties.
In addition to serving as a U.S. Army airborne, infantry, and ranger-qualified officer, Patrick Leddin has founded successful businesses and trained thousands of leaders. In The Five-Week Leadership Challenge, Leddin shows you how to quickly build standout leadership skills so that when the next opportunity comes along, you're the only person for the job.
In this book, you will find:
- 35 daily challenges designed to quickly develop standout leadership skills,
- Leadership habits you can practice regularly that get you noticed—and promoted, based on Leddin's experience training and consulting thousands of leaders all over the world,
- And encouragement to share your completion of the leadership challenge on social media to exponentially expand your networking opportunities, and receive bonus content and access to additional author tools.
Don't wait for training that doesn't come until it's too late. The Five-Week Leadership Challenge is an invaluable guide to help any aspiring leader begin a daily practice of exercises and challenges designed to develop and grow your leadership ability as quickly as possible.
- ISBN: 9781400225330
- ISBN 10: 1400225337
- On Sale: September 6, 2022
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 213.000mm x 139.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / New Business Enterprises
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture