Winning with People
Discover the People Principles that Work for You Every Time
On Sale: May 12, 2020
Format: Downloadable audio file
Internationally recognized leadership expert John Maxwell provides the tools you need to immediately improve your existing relationships as well as cultivate strong, exciting, and new ones. If you can win with people, you can win!
About the Book
The most important characteristic that is needed to be successful in any leadership position – whether it’s in business, church, or your community - is the ability to work with people.
Relationships are at the heart of every positive human experience. John C.Maxwell, a master communicator and relational expert, makes learning about relationships accessible to everyone in Winning With People. Within this book, Maxwell has translated decades of experience into 25 People Principles that anyone can learn.
In Winning With People, Maxwell divides these principles into sections based off different questions we must ask ourselves such as:
- Readiness: Are we prepared for relationships?
- Connection: Are we willing to focus on others?
- Trust: Can we build mutual trust?
- Investment: Are we willing to invest in others?
- Synergy: Can we create a win-win relationship?
Each section contains guiding People Principles. Some are intuitive, such as The Lens Principle: Who We Are Determines How We See Others. Others may go against your instincts, such as The Confrontation Principle: Caring for People Should Precede Confronting People.
The most sophisticated leaders and salespeople will pick up on skills that will make them even better, and relational novices will learn skills that can transform them into relational dynamos.
- ISBN: 9781400222797
- ISBN 10: 1400222796
- On Sale: May 12, 2020
- List Price: $21.99
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Communication & Social Skills
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership