Change Your World
How Anyone, Anywhere Can Make a Difference
On Sale: 01/26/2021
Two of today’s most respected world-changers, leadership expert John C. Maxwell and global development leader Rob Hoskins, share their real-world experiences helping to transform millions of lives, communities, and businesses around the world to show people how to be the change the world needs and help others do the same.
About the Book
Whatever the desire of your heart—better schools, better neighborhoods, more positive workplaces, more connected families, or more engaged communities—Change Your World will guide you through the entire process to take action and start making an impact today right where you are.
You can bring about positive, lasting change in the world, and you don’t have to be rich and famous or lead a big organization to do it.
Global leadership and development icons John C. Maxwell and Rob Hoskins provide the inspiring and practical roadmap to get started being the change you want to see – in your community and beyond.
For many of us, the world we live in feels broken, yet change is easier than we think. Learn from the firsthand experiences shared by the authors from their work helping to transform communities, businesses, and millions of lives around the world.
In Change Your World, they show you how to
- Identify your cause
- Live out the values that make a difference
- Become a catalyst for change
- Join the right team or recruit one of your own
- Work together with others to make a difference
- Measure your impact and keep improving
You’ll not only be encouraged to make a difference based on the needs you see around you; you’ll be equipped to take action and start making an impact today.
- ISBN: 9781400222315
- ISBN 10: 1400222311
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 01/26/2021
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $27.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 01/26/2021
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 212.000mm x 24.000mm
- Weight: 299.000gr
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : POLITICAL SCIENCE / Civics & Citizenship
- Category 3 : SOCIAL SCIENCE / Philanthropy & Charity
- Category 4 : SOCIAL SCIENCE / Developing & Emerging Countries
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Ethics
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Nonprofit Organizations & Charities / Management & Leadership