Change Your World
How Anyone, Anywhere Can Make a Difference
On Sale: 01/26/2021
Two of today’s most respected world-changers, leadership expert John C. Maxwell and global development leader Rob Hoskins, share their real-world experiences helping to transform millions of lives, communities, and businesses around the world to show people how to be the change the world needs and help others do the same.
About the Book
Two of today’s most respected world-changers, leadership expert John C. Maxwell and global development leader Rob Hoskins, share their real-world experiences helping to transform millions of lives around the world to show people how to be the change the world needs—and help others do the same.
We see problems everywhere and we think, Why doesn’t somebody do something? The institutions we’ve depended on aren’t making the world a better place the way we thought they could and should. So now it’s up to us.
The good news is, YOU can change your world.
In this book, John Maxwell and Rob Hoskins guide readers through the entire process. These two leaders have been making a positive impact for decades, transforming lives, communities, and businesses around the world with a sense of mission and high regard for human dignity. They will show you how to
- Identify your cause
- Live out the values that make a difference
- Become a catalyst for change
- Join the right or recruit one of your own
- Work together with others to make a difference
- Measure your impact and keep improving
Whether you influence only one other person or you’re the leader of a large organization, you too can bring about positive, lasting change. Throughout these pages, Maxwell and Hoskins share their real-world experiences and encourage others to make a difference based on the needs they see around them and the desires of their heart.
- ISBN: 9781400222315
- ISBN 10: 1400222311
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 01/26/2021
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $27.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 01/26/2021
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 212.000mm x 24.000mm
- Weight: 299.000gr
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : POLITICAL SCIENCE / Civics & Citizenship
- Category 3 : SOCIAL SCIENCE / Philanthropy & Charity
- Category 4 : SOCIAL SCIENCE / Developing & Emerging Countries
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Ethics
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Nonprofit Organizations & Charities / Management & Leadership