On Sale: 12/17/2019
Most of your employees have all the ingredients for greatness inside them already. They simply need you to motivate them. Learn how today!
About the Book
Most of your employees have all the ingredients for greatness inside them already. Learn how to give them the motivation they need to succeed.
As a manager, your overall goal for each day with your team is to maximize the productivity and quality that they can produce. Despite a thorough hiring process, training that is second to none, and competitive compensation, you probably still find yourself at times with an underperforming lackluster group of paycheck collectors, with absenteeism and turnover levels too high to maintain any kind of consistent progress.
Within this easy-to-read guide, success expert Brian Tracy draws on his decades of experience bringing out the best in others to provide 21 of the fastest, most powerful methods ever discovered for increasing the effectiveness of any individual or group.
In Motivation, you will learn how to:
- Ensure employees feel passionate about their work and look forward to coming to work
- Challenge them with tasks that allow them to stretch
- Satisfy their need to feel both autonomous and part of a greater whole
- Reduce their fear of failure while increasing their desire to take risks
- Remove obstacles that suppress promising employees
- Provide the regular feedback they need to succeed, and much more!
More than likely, you already have the team you need to take your company to the next level of success. They are just waiting for someone to come along and inspire them to greatness. Packed with proven tools and strategies, Motivation helps any manager deliver a shot of adrenaline straight to the heart of his or her work team.
- ISBN: 9781400222216
- ISBN 10: 1400222214
- On Sale: 12/17/2019
- Pages: 128
- List Price: $12.99
- Series: The Brian Tracy Success Library
- Trim Size: 127.000mm x 178.000mm x 9.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture