How to Build Teams of Micro-Innovators, Problem Solvers, and Customer Advocates
On Sale: 02/01/2022
From executives complaining that their teams don’t contribute ideas to employees throwing up their hands because their input isn’t sought--company culture is the culprit. Courageous Cultures provides a road map to build a high-performance, high-engagement culture around sharing ideas, solving problems, and rewarding contributions from all levels.
About the Book
From executives complaining that their teams don’t contribute ideas to employees giving up because their input isn’t valued--company culture is the culprit. Courageous Cultures provides a road map to build a high-performance, high-engagement culture around sharing ideas, solving problems, and rewarding contributions from all levels.
Many leaders are convinced they have an open environment that encourages employees to speak up and are shocked when they learn that employees are holding back. Employees have ideas and want to be heard. Leadership wants to hear them.
Too often, however, employees and leaders both feel that no one cares about making things better. The disconnect typically only widens over time, with both sides becoming more firmly entrenched in their viewpoints. Becoming a courageous culture means building teams of microinnovators, problem solvers, and customer advocates working together.
In our world of rapid change, a courageous culture is your competitive advantage. It ensures that your company is “sticky” for both customers and employees.
In Courageous Cultures, you’ll learn practical tools that help you:
- Learn the difference between microinnovators, problem solvers, and customer advocates and how they work together.
- See how the latest research conducted by the authors confirms why organizations struggle when it comes to creating strong cultures where employees are encouraged to contribute their best thinking.
- Learn proven models and tools that leaders can apply throughout all levels of the organization, to reengage and motivate employees.
- Understand best practices from companies around the world and learn how to apply these strategies and techniques in your own organization.
This book provides you with the practical tools to uncover, leverage, and scale the best ideas from every level of your organization.
- ISBN: 9781400219568
- ISBN 10: 1400219566
- On Sale: 02/01/2022
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 25.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Behavior