Win New Customers with Outbound Sales and End Your Dependence on Inbound Leads
On Sale: November 3, 2020
Too many companies have let their sales people devolve into an order-taking, customer “farming” team where the focus is on following up on inbound leads or just trying to upsell current customers. Outbounding shows them how to power up the sales function with proven strategies that deliver breakthrough results.
About the Book
Sometimes, sales organizations rely too heavily only on inbound lead generation. However, when the inbound leads dry up and marketing efforts stop yielding results, the need for outbound activity becomes more crucial than ever.
Many companies have let their sales people devolve into an order-taking, customer “farming” team where the focus is following up on inbound leads or just trying to upsell current customers. Conversely, this is the critical time in the life of a business when?organizations with a team trained to sell outbound successfully will rise above the rest.??
Outbound selling can be intimidating even to the most senior rep, yet that same intimidation around cold calling and outbound sales can be transformed into confident success with the right?tools at your disposal.
In Outbounding, sales expert William Miller provides sales teams with everything they need to:
- Have the right tools to outbound and not to just harass
- Learn how to outbound to the C-Suite as well as the manager level
- See prospect meetings less as win-lose battles and more as opportunities to use problem-solving skills
- Utilize templates and ideas that really work and can be adapted to one’s own style
Outbounding equips sales people with the knowledge, training, and road-tested sales tactics to raise the success rate of their outbound sales, using proven strategies that deliver breakthrough results.
- ISBN: 9781400219445
- ISBN 10: 1400219442
- On Sale: November 3, 2020
- Pages: 336
- List Price: $22.99
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 20.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / Direct
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success