The Business of We
The Proven Three-Step Process for Closing the Gap Between Us and Them in Your Workplace
On Sale: 01/12/2021
Diverse teams add tremendous value to any organization… if they work as a cohesive unit. Empower your leaders to bring together teams made up of members from different cultures, age groups, and socio-economic backgrounds.
About the Book
Increase employee retention and productivity and prevent misunderstandings that lead to lost revenue, lost time, and increased legal risk with this leader-focused new approach to understanding, managing, and maximizing organizational diversity, cultural difference, and inclusion.
Success in the marketplace will depend on our ability to collaborate across difference. Yet, inevitably, Us versus Them gaps disrupt workplace efficiency.
The Business of WE:
- Provides a practical roadmap for creating trust with others who are different from ourselves—those who speak another first language, worship in another faith, or see a different reflection when they look in the mirror.
- Helps you create a WE mindset throughout your organization, bringing teams together into cohesive units and increasing employee retention and productivity.
- Walks you through the steps in fostering a workplace that is inclusive and respectful of all employees—one of the most critical, yet most widely mismanaged keys to success.
At a time when stakeholders are demanding real change, and nothing less than comprehensive solutions that lead to meaningful and lasting solutions will suffice—The Business of WE arrives just in time to help you stop Us versus Them gaps before they start and foster authentic connections across race, ethnicity, religion, age, and any other factor of identity to exponentially strengthen your entire organization.
- ISBN 10: 140021680X
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 01/12/2021
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $19.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 19.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Auditing
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Behavior
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture