Ignore Your Customers (and They'll Go Away)
The Simple Playbook for Delivering the Ultimate Customer Service Experience
On Sale: January 14, 2020
Discover how to create exceptional customer service and a superior customer experience, learning from the greatest companies of our time.
About the Book
The ultimate guide to transforming your customer service, company culture, and customer experience, endorsed by all the top names in the field.
Great customer service may be today's most essential competitive advantage. This book gives a step-by-step plan to craft a customer service culture and customer experience so powerful that they'll transform your organization and boost your company's bottom line. You'll enjoy inspirational and hilarious tales from the trenches as author Micah Solomon, one of the world's best-known customer service consultants and thought leaders, brings you with him on hands-on adventures assessing and transforming customer service in a variety of industries.
In Ignore Your Customers (and They'll Go Away), you will find:
- Exclusive customer service secrets and proven turnaround methodologies showing you how to perform effective and lasting customer service transformation within your company.
- A dive into one of the hottest topics in business today: company culture, specifically how to build and sustain a customer-centric company culture.
- Case studies and anecdotes from the great customer-centric companies of our time.
Each chapter concludes with a Business Reading Group Guide and a point-by-point summary to maximize your memory retention and make every insight actionable.
Drawing on a wealth of stories assembled from today's most innovative and successful companies including Amazon, USAA, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Nordstrom, MOD Pizza, and more, Solomon reveals what it takes to turn an average customer interaction into one that drives customer engagement and lifelong loyalty.
'Micah Solomon shares some of the most instructive customer service adventures of notable business leaders at Amazon, USAA Insurance and Ritz-Carlton, among other big brands. These funny and inspiring tales promise to provide a great guide for getting your customer experience where it needs to be.'--Rhett Power, Forbes
'... a supremely useful book... actionable advice ...straight-forward language anyone can understand. You feel like he's sitting down with you over a cup of coffee talking. Yet it's backed with the authority and insights of years of experience. Read Ignore Your Customers if you do NOT want your hard-won customers to go away.'
- Small Biz Trends
- ISBN: 9781400214921
- ISBN 10: 1400214920
- On Sale: January 14, 2020
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $24.99
- Trim Size: 157.000mm x 236.000mm x 24.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / General