The Customer of the Future
10 Guiding Principles for Winning Tomorrow's Business
On Sale: 10/29/2019
Learn how to adopt ten easy-to-follow customer experience guidelines that integrate emerging technologies with effective strategies to combat disconnected processes, silo mentalities, and a lack of buyer perspective, to keep up with the demands of the customer of the future.
About the Book
Tomorrow’s customers need to be targeted today!
With emerging technology transforming customer expectations, it’s more important than ever to keep a laser focus on the experience companies provide their customers.
In The Customer of the Future, customer experience futurist Blake Morgan outlines ten easy-to-follow customer experience guidelines that integrate emerging technologies with effective strategies to combat disconnected processes, silo mentalities, and a lack of buyer perspective.
Tomorrow’s customers will insist on experiences that make their lives significantly easier and better. Companies will win their business not by just proclaiming that customer experience is a priority but by embedding a customer focus into every aspect of their operations. They’ll understand how emerging technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), automation, and analytics are changing the game and craft a strategy to integrate them into their products and processes.
The Customer of the Future explains how today’s customers are already demanding frictionless, personalized, on-demand experiences from their products and services, and companies that don’t adapt to these new expectations won’t last. This book prepares your organization for these increasing demands by helping you do the following:
- Learn the ten defining strategies for a customer experience–focused company.
- Implement new techniques to shift the entire company from being product-focused to being customer-focused.
- Gain insights through case studies and examples on how the world’s most innovative companies are offering new and compelling customer experiences.
Craft a leadership development and culture plan to create lasting change at your organization.
- ISBN: 9781400213634
- ISBN 10: 1400213630
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 10/29/2019
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $24.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 10/29/2019
- Trim Size: 157.000mm x 236.000mm x 21.000mm
- Weight: 367.000gr
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Strategic Planning
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Industries / Computers & Information Technology
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Production & Operations Management