The Customer of the Future
10 Guiding Principles for Winning Tomorrow's Business
On Sale: 10/29/2019
Learn how to adopt ten easy-to-follow customer experience guidelines that integrate emerging technologies with effective strategies to combat disconnected processes, silo mentalities, and a lack of buyer perspective, to keep up with the demands of the customer of the future.
About the Book
With emerging technology transforming customer expectations, it's important to keep a laser focus on the experience companies provide their customers. Tomorrow's customers need to be targeted today!
Customer experience futurist Blake Morgan outlines ten easy-to-follow customer experience guidelines that integrate emerging technologies with effective strategies to combat disconnected processes, silo mentalities, and a lack of buyer perspective.
The Customer of the Future explains how today's customers are already demanding frictionless, personalized, on-demand experiences from their products and services, and companies that don't adapt to these new expectations won't last. This book prepares your organization for these increasing demands by helping you do the following:
- Learn the ten defining strategies for a customer experience-focused company.
- Implement new techniques to shift the entire company from being product-focused to being customer-focused.
- Gain insights through case studies and examples on how the world's most innovative companies are offering new and compelling customer experiences.
Tomorrow's customers will insist on experiences that make their lives significantly easier and better. Craft a leadership development and culture plan to create lasting change at your organization!
- ISBN: 9781400213634
- ISBN 10: 1400213630
- On Sale: 10/29/2019
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $24.99
- Trim Size: 157.000mm x 236.000mm x 21.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Strategic Planning
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Industries / Computers & Information Technology
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Production & Operations Management