Retirement Reality Check
How to Spend Your Money and Still Leave an Amazing Legacy
On Sale: July 30, 2019
How many of us follow the same advice our grandparents followed: contribute whatever we can to our 401(k) and hope it’s enough when the time comes to retire?
About the Book
HOW TO RETIRE IN A VOLATILE MARKET
Whether you have ten or thirty years until retirement, Josh Jalinski shows you how to maximize your retirement saving and spending plan, while still having something to leave behind for your family, friends, and favorite causes.
Looking at your 401k in a volatile market can lead to panic and poor financial decisions. Even if you have already made some decisions you regret, or you waited until forty-five to think about retirement, there are steps you can take today that will help you reach your financial retirement goals.
Josh Jalinski, host of the popular Financial Quarterback™ radio show, offers his SWAN (sleep-well-at-night) retirement that works for people in all stages of their careers. This proven system for secure retirement planning lets you enjoy your money, and teaches you:
- To challenge fifty years of conventional retirement planning with fresh strategies tailored to today’s volatile economic climate.
- Tax-saving strategies that maximize the amount of money you have available to spend on experiences, travel, and expenses.
- Understanding how to identify the right investment portfolio mix for your individual circumstances.
- How saving cash and different life insurance options help you weather volatility and ensure you can pass wealth on to family members.
The truth is, a 401(k) is not enough for most retirees. Its time create a new paradigm, one that will stand up against market volatility and be there when it’s time to enjoy the years you worked to earn.
'Josh is a great resource and expert in assembling thoughtful investment strategies for millennials to baby boomers. His against-the-grain and fresh insight offers traditional investors an opportunity to live a financially fulfilling life while setting themselves up for a secure and enjoyable retirement.' --Harry S. Dent, bestselling author and renowned economic forecaster
'It is not every day that a book comes along that changes the way you think about investing and saving. Investing isn't just about accumulating. Investing should let you 'spend 'til the end.' Josh's book is revolutionary. He offers valuable and important tax-smart guidance that will help you enjoy your money in your working and retirement years. Go read this book now!' --Dr. Larry Kotlikoff, world renowned economist and New York Times bestselling author
- ISBN: 9781400212149
- ISBN 10: 1400212146
- On Sale: July 30, 2019
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $17.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Retirement Planning
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Life Stages / Later Years
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Budgeting
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Investing
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Money Management