The Winning Attitude
Your Key to Personal Success
On Sale: August 30, 1992
In The Winning Attitude John C. Maxwell shows you how you can change and become a winner. You can develp the attitude of mind which brings peace, courage, and success!
About the Book
Is there really a such thing as a winning attitude? Do you know to know how you can turn a bad attitude around? John C. Maxwell not only discovered the winning attitude, but he has also experienced the incredible difference it makes.
If you’re struggling with an ingrained negative attitude, there's real hope for you. In this book, bestselling author and leadership expert Dr. John C. Maxwell shows you how you can change and become a winner.
In The Winning Attitude, Maxwell shares insights from real life experiences that teaches you to:
- Recognize and attain the winning attitude to overcome life’s difficulties,
- Win people over,
- And turn problems into opportunities.
Are you tired of trying to cope with feeling defeated? Do you want to stop settling for second best? Now, you too can enter the winner’s circle.
The Winning Attitude reveals how you can develop the attitude of mind which brings peace, courage, and success!
- ISBN: 9780840743770
- ISBN 10: 0840743777
- On Sale: August 30, 1992
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $14.99
- Trim Size: 133.000mm x 206.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Emotions
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership