The Power of Positive Criticism
On Sale: 01/07/2007
This empowering book helps readers take the sting out of criticism--and transform it from a destructive, demoralizing disaster into an energizing, educating experience that builds relationships and increases individual and organizational success.
About the Book
Discover why criticism is essential to many aspects of business, such as performance appraisals, quality control, and team functioning, to name a few.
Some people just can’t take criticism while others just can’t give it--not in a positive, motivating, mutually beneficial manner, anyway. Using real-life scenarios and the author’s 21 tips to positive criticism, you will learn to:
- Think of criticism as a positive thing
- Become strategic criticizers and develop their skill in using the power of positive criticism
- Stay cool, calm, and collected when giving or getting criticism
- Criticize their boss--without getting fired, and more
The Power of Positive Criticism helps you take the sting out of criticism--and transform it from a destructive, demoralizing disaster into an energizing, educating experience that builds relationships and increases individual and organizational success.
- ISBN: 9780814474723
- ISBN 10: 0814474721
- On Sale: 01/07/2007
- Pages: 200
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 12.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Conflict Resolution & Mediation
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / General
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 5 : SELF-HELP / Communication & Social Skills
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Mentoring & Coaching