John F. Kennedy on Leadership
The Lessons and Legacy of a President
On Sale: 05/30/2007
John F. Kennedy on Leadership analyzes what made Kennedy, both before and during his Presidency, a unique and dominant force who would serve as the standard by which future leaders would be judged.
About the Book
This invaluable resource analyzes what made Kennedy, both before and during his Presidency, a unique and dominant force who would serve as the standard by which future leaders would be judged.
Today’s business leaders have much in common with President Kennedy. They face monumental decisions in unpredictable times; their actions have implications far beyond their own organizations; and they are judged mercilessly and incessantly by both their constituents and the media. Professionals would do well to study the leadership traits that made Kennedy one of the most respected, beloved, and influential world leaders in modern history.
John F. Kennedy on Leadership will teach you the value of:
- Planning and decision making: Consult widely, then act.
- Crisis management: Don’t let events manage you.
- Building a team: Find your own “Bobby.”
- Independence: Don’t follow the crowd.
- Mistakes: Learn from them and move on.
This timely (and timeless) book will be of interest to anyone involved in leadership.
- ISBN: 9780814474556
- ISBN 10: 0814474551
- On Sale: 05/30/2007
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 12.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : POLITICAL SCIENCE / Political Ideologies / General
- Category 3 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Presidents & Heads of State
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational