The Team-Building Tool Kit
Tips and Tactics for Effective Workplace Teams
On Sale: August 15, 2007
A must-have for every team library. Now thoroughly updated and expanded, this team-building classic offers expert advice to guide team coaches, leaders, and members to high-performance results. Features new sections on team accountability, decision making, and problem solving.
About the Book
This helpful guide provides practical advice to guide team coaches, leaders, and members to high-performance results.
Workplace teams learn to function as effective units when they have the tools and techniques to be greater than the sum of their parts. Filled with bullet points to make tips and strategies quick and easy to grasp, this book covers both the structure and nitty-gritty process details that so often derail even the best teams.
In The Team-Building Tool Kit, you will learn how to:
- have effective team meetings
- improve accountability for results and team member behavior
- assess team performance
- resolve team conflicts
- recognize the pitfalls that affect decision making
- train for high performance
- design a plan for implementation
Featuring new sections on team accountability, decision making, and problem solving, The Team-Building Tool Kit is a must-have for every team library.
- ISBN: 9780814474396
- ISBN 10: 081447439X
- On Sale: August 15, 2007
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Behavior
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture