The Emotional Intelligence Activity Kit
50 Easy and Effective Exercises for Building EQ
On Sale: October 21, 2015
How do you get naturally resistant people to practice new ways of thinking? Learn how you can elevate the emotional intelligence levels of everyone in your organization.
About the Book
Elevate emotional intelligence throughout your organization—and watch profitability, retention, and customer satisfaction soar!
Know-it-all bosses, overcompetitive colleagues, and leaders who rarely leave their offices--common EQ problems such as these damage not just camaraderie, but also results. Because of this, managers are discovering now more than ever that emotional intelligence (EI)--knowing how to manage emotions, empathize, build relationships, and more--is a vital contributor to a company’s success. But how does one go about persuading others to improve their EI?
The Emotional Intelligence Activity Kit shows the way with 50 practical exercises to:
- Promote introspection
- Increase empathy
- Improve social skills
- Boost influence
- Inspire purpose
- Bring everyone on board
Studies have proven that emotional intelligence drives performance. But the problem has always been how to utilize this knowledge and inspire new ways of thinking among individuals.
With The Emotional Intelligence Activity Kit, trainers, coaches, and organizational development professionals can now break through and trigger lasting EQ improvements to create thriving, successful organizations.
- ISBN: 9780814449233
- ISBN 10: 0814449239
- On Sale: October 21, 2015
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $39.99
- Trim Size: 216.000mm x 279.000mm x 12.000mm
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Communication & Social Skills
- Category 2 : PSYCHOLOGY / Social Psychology
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Education
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Development