Be Your Customer's Hero
Real-World Tips and Techniques for the Service Front Lines
On Sale: 04/22/2015
Your customers need help only you can provide. Learn how to become their superhero!
About the Book
On the front lines of customer service, every day presents new and unexpected challenges—and even the most dedicated employees can be caught unprepared. They need confidence. They need training. They need help.
Those who work on the front lines of customer service never know what new and unexpected challenges await them each day. But they do know one thing--they will be needed. But how can you prepare for the unexpected? How can customer service reps get the training and confidence required to tackle the unknown?
In Be Your Customer’s Hero, internationally recognized customer service expert Adam Toporek provides the answers to preparing for the surprises awaiting the CSR. Through short, simple, actionable advice, in quick, easy-to-read chapters, this invaluable guide shows customer-facing CSRs how to:
- Achieve the mindset required for Hero-ClassTM service
- Understand the customer’s expectations--and exceed them
- Develop powerful communication skills
- Avoid the seven triggers guaranteed to set customers off
- Handle difficult and even irrational customers with ease
Armed with the tools and techniques in Be Your Customer’s Hero, you will have all they need to transform themselves into the heroes their customers need.
- ISBN: 9780814449059
- ISBN 10: 0814449050
- On Sale: 04/22/2015
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Communication & Social Skills
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / General