Cracking the Code to Customer Devotion
On Sale: 04/16/2019
In business, if people merely like you, you’re in trouble. They need to love you! Learn how building loyalty and modeling great customer service behavior to develop frontline teams is the key to building raving fans.
About the Book
In business, it’s not enough for people to like you, they need to love you! Learn how building loyalty and modeling great customer service behavior to develop frontline teams is the key to building raving fans.
To thrive in today’s economy, it’s not enough for customers to merely like you. They have to love you. Win their hearts and they will not only purchase more—they’ll talk you up to everyone they know. But what turns casual customers into passionate promoters and lifelong buyers?
Loyalty experts at FranklinCovey set out to unlock the mysteries of gaining the customer’s loyalty. In an extensive study that involved 1,100 stores and thousands of people, they isolated examples that stood out in terms of revenues and profitability. They found that these “campfire stores” burned brighter than the rest thanks to fiercely loyal customers and the employees who delight in making their customers’ lives easier.
Full of eye-opening examples and practical tools, Leading Loyalty helps you infuse empathy, responsibility, and generosity into every interaction and:
- Make warm, authentic connections
- Ask the right questions and listen to learn
- Discover the real job to be done
- Take ownership of the customer’s issue
- Follow up and strengthen the relationship
- Share insights openly and kindly
- Surprise people with unexpected extras
- Model, teach, and reinforce these essential behaviors through weekly team huddles
It’s time to invest in building loyalty. Leading Loyalty reveals the principles and practices of everyday service heroes—the customer-facing employees who cultivate bonds and lift revenues through the roof.
- ISBN 10: 081443939X
- On Sale: 04/16/2019
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $24.99
- Trim Size: 159.000mm x 236.000mm x 18.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Behavior