The Million-Dollar Financial Advisor Team
Best Practices from Top Performing Teams
On Sale: 08/21/2018
David Mullen, Jr., whose financial advisor program at Merrill Lynch had a success rate twice the industry average, shows advisors how to effectively offer wealth and financial management services under one roof to better service clients.
About the Book
Based on interviews with fifteen top financial advisors, this priceless toolkit contains universal principles to guide both veteran and new financial professionals to immediate success.
This book features two complete case studies, featuring a “best of the best” advisor whose incredible success showcases the power of all the book's principles working together in concert, and an account of a remarkable and inspiring career turn around that demonstrates it's never too late to reinvent yourself.
The Million-Dollar Financial Advisor distills these success principles into thirteen distinct step-by-step lessons that teaches you:
- how to build and focus on client relationships,
- have a top advisor mindset,
- develop a long-term approach,
- and much more.
Brimming with practical advice from author David J. Mullen and expert insights from his interview subjects, The Million-Dollar Financial Advisor equips any financial advisor to succeed--regardless of market conditions.
- ISBN: 9780814439203
- ISBN 10: 0814439209
- On Sale: 08/21/2018
- Pages: 304
- List Price: $34.99
- Trim Size: 160.000mm x 236.000mm x 26.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Money Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Industries / Financial Services
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Finance / General
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Finance / Wealth Management
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / General