Retire on Real Estate
Building Rental Income for a Safe and Secure Retirement
On Sale: September 14, 2017
A sustainable solution for funding your retirement lies in plain sight--rental property. Anyone, of any age, can take advantage of this often overlooked income generator.
About the Book
This book exposes the cracks in most retirement portfolios, then opens your eyes to the benefits of rental income.
With pensions slashed, savings slim, and Social Security insufficient and unpredictable, most people won't have nearly enough money to last them through their retirement years, but seasoned real estate investor and landlord K. Kai Anderson proves that real estate is an investment that anyone can dive into to fund their retirement…lucratively!
Not leaving anything to question, Retire on Real Estate also lays out a complete plan of action, including how to:
- Get started--by either purchasing property or converting your residence into a rental
- Reduce the risk of vacancies, repairs, and problem tenants
- Spot smart investments
- Choose the right mortgage, or even out-of-the-box financing options
- Trade up to more profitable properties
Don’t wager your retirement on Social Security, dividends, and unpredictable bull markets. Real estate is an investment that will always pay off--if done correctly.
- ISBN: 9780814438978
- ISBN 10: 0814438970
- On Sale: September 14, 2017
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $22.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Investments & Securities / Real Estate
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Retirement Planning
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Real Estate / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Real Estate / Buying & Selling Homes