Customer Service Training 101
Quick and Easy Techniques That Get Great Results
On Sale: December 14, 2017
Don’t let your customer interactions go astray. Develop the customer service skills necessary for the success of your company.
About the Book
This invaluable resource is the training manual you need to give your employees the thorough training, review, and--if necessary--overhaul they need in the vitally important area of customer service.
If their interactions with you and your employees were the only things your customers knew about your business, what would they say about it? Would they use descriptions such as “uninformed,” “rude,” “hot-tempered,” “uncaring”? For your customer, nothing else represents your business more than your employees; therefore, nothing is more important than arming them with the knowledge and skills they need to find the best solution for every customer.
Using scenarios, guidelines, and practice exercises, Customer Service Training 101 will train them in:
- Creating positive first impressions
- Speaking and writing effectively
- Listening attentively
- Identifying needs
- Making customers feel valued
- Confidently handling customer complaints
Your business plan is sound. Your product is needed. Your growth strategies are ground-breaking, but poor customer service can bring it all to a crashing halt. Equip you and your employees with the necessary skills before it’s too late.
- ISBN: 9780814438916
- ISBN 10: 0814438911
- On Sale: December 14, 2017
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $26.99
- Trim Size: 159.000mm x 235.000mm x 14.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Etiquette
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / Multilevel
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Training