The Disaster Recovery Handbook
A Step-by-Step Plan to Ensure Business Continuity and Protect Vital Operations, Facilities, and Assets
On Sale: 12/28/2017
In business, we expect the best but should plan for the worst. If a disaster hits your organization, will you be prepared?
About the Book
The twenty-first century is an unpredictable place. While you cannot predict or prevent disasters, you can prepare for them with effort and planning.
A quick survey of the headlines for any given day in the twenty-first century will highlight global market-affecting disasters such as superstorms, data breaches, pandemics, system failures, and strikes.
With the detailed guidance found in the thoroughly updated version of this handbook, your company’s survival and the speedy resumption of business is all but assured.
In The Disaster Recovery Handbook, you will learn how to proactively:
- Assess risk
- Create and document recovery procedures
- Assemble a disaster team
- Test and debug thoroughly
- Safeguard vital records, and more!
With The Disaster Recovery Handbook by your side--including the third edition’s updates of emerging risks, developments in IT networking, and information security--you can learn how to avoid a great deal of potential trouble for your organization.
When unavoidable, unpredictable disasters occur, you will know that you have planned for every contingency and have ensured that your company is responsible, ready, and resilient.
- ISBN: 9780814438763
- ISBN 10: 0814438768
- On Sale: 12/28/2017
- Pages: 544
- List Price: $69.99
- Trim Size: 25.000mm x 25.000mm x 25.000mm
- Category 1 : SOCIAL SCIENCE / Disasters & Disaster Relief
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Insurance / Risk Assessment & Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Strategic Planning