Questions That Sell
The Powerful Process for Discovering What Your Customer Really Wants
On Sale: 12/07/2017
The best questions during a sales pitch that can increase the chances of a sale should come not from the customer but from YOU--the salesperson!
About the Book
If you ask the right questions, then you’ll get the sale every time.
As a salesperson, your product knowledge is extensive but that's not enough. If you fail to ask the right questions - the ones that uncover a customer's real needs - you will never close the deal.
Top sales effectiveness expert and author Paul Cherry reveals advanced questioning techniques that will help you sell your products or services based on value to the customer, rather than price, and increase your success rate as a result.
In Questions That Sell, Cherry shares material on how to:
- Discover hidden customer needs and motivations
- Reinvigorate a stale relationship
- Soothe anxious buyers
- Accelerate the decision process
- Upsell and cross-sell so you no longer leave money on the table
- Use questions to qualify prospects (without insulting them)
- And much more
Questions That Sell is packed with powerful examples, exercises, and hundreds of sample questions for a wide range of buyer interactions. Success is yours for the asking. Smart questioning will get you there.
- ISBN: 9780814438701
- ISBN 10: 0814438709
- On Sale: 12/07/2017
- Pages: 208
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 17.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / General