A Financial Tool Kit for Landlords
On Sale: July 20, 2017
Learn how to avoid the costly mistakes on your way to building up your nest egg through real estate investing!
About the Book
This book walks you through every important step, from spotting smart investments to taking advantage of tax breaks and loopholes.
With rental prices climbing, vacancy rates low, and property values rising, real estate investing has become a tempting option for achieving financial security. The fixer upper shows today that make it look so easy—simply buy a property, fix it up, and then rent it until you’re ready to sell for a profit—has the number of real estate investors is growing, but the same can’t be said for all their bank accounts. The reality is that real estate can be confusing, requiring in-depth financial and tax knowledge that most newcomers lack
With clear language and updated forms, worksheets, checklists, and formulas, Rental-Property Profits explains how to:
- Evaluate risks and opportunities in a post-recession market
- Determine if you qualify for an investor loa
- Calculate cash flow and maintain healthy levels
- Establish sound bookkeeping and accounting systems
- Handle rental property depreciation
Real estate investing is not as easy as it looks on TV, but it also doesn’t have to be risky. With this self-guided manual by your side, avoid the costly mistakes that many before you didn’t see coming, and build the nest egg you deserve!
- ISBN: 9780814438534
- ISBN 10: 0814438539
- On Sale: July 20, 2017
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $22.99
- Trim Size: 178.000mm x 254.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Investments & Securities / Real Estate
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Bookkeeping
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Investing
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Real Estate / General
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Real Estate / Buying & Selling Homes