The 7 Hidden Reasons Employees Leave
How to Recognize the Subtle Signs and Act Before It's Too Late
On Sale: 08/01/2012
Are you tired losing your top employees but feel unable to compete with the lure of other companies? Leigh Branham has something to tell you: turnover is within your control.
About the Book
People are four times more likely to leave a job because of something going on in the office than for an outside opportunity.
Employee engagement and retention expert Leigh Branham offers real solutions to help you overcome the costly problem of employee turnover. The book examines the factors that contribute to turnover--such as manager relationships, lack of trust in senior leadership, company culture, salary, and benefits--and teaches you how to navigate these obstacles and avoid them in the first place.
In The 7 Hidden Reasons Employees Leave, you’ll learn skills such as:
- aligning employee expectations with the realities of the position,
- avoiding job-person mismatches,
- and providing feedback and coaching that breed employee confidence.
Now incorporating results from Branham’s “Decision to Leave” post-exit survey, the second edition features new research in employee engagement as well as innovative best practices for retaining employees in a down economy.
By revealing what can be done to hold on to the people who provide the most value to the organization, The 7 Hidden Reasons Employees Leave helps you increase their teams’ morale, productivity--and the company’s bottom line.
- ISBN: 9780814438510
- ISBN 10: 0814438512
- On Sale: 08/01/2012
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $19.95
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 19.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Total Quality Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Behavior
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture