Lead Right for Your Company's Type
How to Connect Your Culture with Your Customer Promise
On Sale: 07/20/2017
One size does not fit all! Success for your organization begins with knowing your unique business and which leadership practices are the right fit.
About the Book
Lead Right for Your Company’s Type will help you find the best strategies for success for your unique business.
Every year, businesses needlessly fail because they adapted the wrong strategies suited for their organization’s strengths. A mid-tier retail chain is derailed by leadership demands for superior products instead of reliably low prices. A software giant is brought to its knees by prioritizing profits over innovation. A small arts college is destabilized by top-down rules designed for a predictable and dependable company. There is no one-size-fits-all game plan for success when it comes to the wide array of businesses today. Success starts with knowing the kind of business you’re really in.
In Lead Right for Your Company’s Type, learn the four categories that every enterprise falls into, depending on their customer promise:
- customized (e.g., ad agency),
- predictable and dependable (e.g., utility company),
- benevolent (e.g., educational institution),
- and best in class (e.g., high-tech company like Apple).
Then follow a proven five-step process to help you in diagnosing your organization’s ills and stop them at their source. Apply the wrong practices and the mismatch pulls the enterprise apart. However, when leadership practices fit the customer promise and company type, the organization thrives.
- ISBN: 9780814437995
- ISBN 10: 0814437990
- On Sale: 07/20/2017
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $27.95
- Trim Size: 162.000mm x 235.000mm x 25.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture