The Power of Presence
Unlock Your Potential to Influence and Engage Others
On Sale: 01/10/2017
You don’t have to be born with it. It’s time to demystify the elusive sought-after quality of having a powerful presence.
About the BookWhen some people speak, everyone listens. When they need commitment to projects, others jump on board. They just seem to have that indescribable “presence”--a subtle magnetic field around them wherever they go that signals authority and authenticity and attracts disciples with ease. Wouldn’t it be incredible if doors opened as effortlessly for you? How amazing would it be if you could command the room like they do? You don’t have to wonder; you can make it happen!Everyone, regardless of position or personality, can strengthen their presence. The Power of Presence shows how. The key is to cultivate the communication aptitude, mental attitude, and unique leadership style needed to connect with and motivate others. Filled with strategies, exercises, and personal stories from years spent coaching leaders, communications expert Kristi Hedges explains how to:• Build relationships based on trust• Rid yourself of limiting behaviors• Embody the values you are trying to convey• Explore how others see you and correct misperceptions• Communicate in way that inspire• And moreEveryone recognizes a commanding presence when they see it, and soon they’ll see it in you!
- ISBN: 9780814437865
- ISBN 10: 0814437869
- Imprint: AMACOM
- On Sale: 01/10/2017
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $6.49
- Publisher: AMACOM
- Publication Date: 01/10/2017
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / Meetings & Presentations
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Negotiating
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success