What Customers Crave
How to Create Relevant and Memorable Experiences at Every Touchpoint
On Sale: 10/13/2016
What do your customers love? What do they hate? Answer these, and you’ll be well on your way to unimaginable success!
About the Book
The best companies in the world discover what their customers desire - and then deliver it in memorable and deeply human experiences. How well do you know your customers?
What Customers Crave examines how the hyper-connected economy is radically changing consumer expectations and reveals what companies need to do to stay on top. The solution rests on two simple questions: What do your customers love? What do they hate? Find the answers, and you're well on your way to success.
Jam-packed with tools and examples, What Customers Crave helps you reinvent how you engage with customers (both digitally and non-digitally) and gain invaluable insights into who they are and what they care about. Upon reading, you will discover how to:
- Use listening posts and Contact Point Innovation to refine customer types
- Engineer experiences for each micromarket that are not only exceptional, but relevant
- Connect across the five most important touchpoints
- Co-create with your customers
When you learn to provide your customers with exactly what they want, they not only buy - they come back again and again...and bring their friends. Learn what it takes to deliver what your customers crave and catapult yourself to a new level of sales and retention!
- ISBN: 9780814437810
- ISBN 10: 0814437818
- On Sale: 10/13/2016
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $25.00
- Trim Size: 165.000mm x 245.000mm x 25.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Development / Business Development
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / Research
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Training
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / E-Commerce / Internet Marketing