How to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of Your Life
On Sale: 01/05/2009
Author Brian Tracy wants to share a secret: a wonderful future is well within your reach. This unique, life-altering book offers readers an interactive series of exercises to help them realize success--and, more importantly, satisfaction--in work and in life.
About the Book
If you knew you couldn’t fail, what is the greatest thing you would dare to dream? Is the job you now have the one you’ve always wanted? As personal success expert Brian Tracy can attest, it’s not until you deal with the dissatisfactions of the present that you can move onward and upward to create the wonderful future that is possible for you.
This transformative book reveals how everyone can remake themselves and put an end to the chronic stress, unhappiness, and dissatisfaction in career and life.
In Reinvention, Tracy helps readers reach this ultimate goal through a series of interactive exercises that show them how to:
- take control of their careers;
- turn unexpected shakeups and turbulence into positive occasions for growth;
- dramatically improve their earning ability;
- develop the self-confidence to take the kind of risks that lead to rapid advancement;
- decide on and get the job they really want;
- set clear goals for their lives;
- write resumes that get results;
- determine their own salary range; and more.
We live in a time of rapid change but also of unprecedented opportunity. Reinvention supplies readers with a proven system to turn their greatest dreams into reality.
- ISBN: 9780814437544
- ISBN 10: 0814437540
- Imprint: AMACOM
- On Sale: 01/05/2009
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $14.95
- Publisher: AMACOM
- Publication Date: 01/05/2009
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 15.000mm
- Weight: 321.000gr
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / General
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Self-Management / Time Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Careers / General
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational