Building a Winning Sales Force
Powerful Strategies for Driving High Performance
On Sale: 03/06/2009
For current and aspiring sales leaders who want to maximize the effectiveness of their sales force, this innovative guide shows you how to overcome the obstacles that hold other sales organizations back.
About the Book
Sales experts Andy Zoltners, Prabhakant Sinha, and Sally Lorimer provides you with innovative yet practical tips for success by offering solutions to many of the most common issues faced by today’s sales organizations.
Sales force effectiveness drives every company’s success, but keeping a sales organization at the top of its game is a constant challenge. As experts in the field, the authors have helped sales leaders around the world perfect their sales strategy, operations, and execution.
Drawing on their strategic insight and pragmatic advice, Building a Winning Sales Force shows you how to:
- assess how good their sales force really is;
- identify sales force improvement opportunities;
- implement tools and processes that have an immediate impact on sales effectiveness;
- attract and retain the best salespeople;
- design incentive compensation plans;
- set goals;
- manage sales performance;
- and motivate the sales force.
Filled with practical advice and case studies of companies that have conquered even the most challenging obstacles, Building a Winning Sales Force will enable your team to drive sales and help your company stay competitive.
- ISBN: 9780814437353
- ISBN 10: 0814437354
- On Sale: 03/06/2009
- Pages: 496
- List Price: $29.95
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 25.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Development