Smart Mom, Rich Mom
How to Build Wealth While Raising a Family
On Sale: 06/09/2016
Kids change our lives, adding joy but draining bank accounts. Learn from moms who have successfully become their family’s Chief Financial Officer!
About the Book
Ladies, this collection of stories from moms who have successfully worked full-time, freelance, self-employed, and in other ways, while also raising amazing children and providing financial freedom for their families, has room to add more--your story! Start it today!
Of all life’s financial shocks, few compare to the $250,000 price tag--not including college!--of raising a child. How will you pay for it? Many mothers have agonized over that question, letting it fuel their decisions concerning careers, budgets, and families. The only thing they can all agree on is: there are no easy answers. However, there are plenty of rewarding possibilities!
Mining successful moms’ experiences to uncover both career advice and strategies for spending and saving anyone can use, Smart Mom, Rich Mom includes stories, checklists, action steps, planning tools, and more to help other moms learn how to:
- Prepare financially for parenthood, as well as adding to your litter
- Balance thrift with generating income and investing wisely
- Find flexibility at work while safeguarding your earning potential
- Save for both college and retirement
- Plan for unexpected events
Smart Mom, Rich Mom explores how women today are navigating the financially challenging career/parenting years. This invaluable resource for moms everywhere chronicles women who have stayed in the game as both moms and businesswomen--full-time, freelance, self-employed, and more--and emerged more prosperous and empowered than before having children.
- ISBN: 9780814436806
- ISBN 10: 0814436803
- On Sale: 06/09/2016
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Money Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Banks & Banking
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Budgeting
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / General
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Budgeting
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Women in Business