Inspire, Motivate, and Bring Out the Best in Your People
On Sale: May 20, 2011
How do you meet the demand to produce more with less? Discover the secret to quickly transforming a group of average performers into a high-functioning team capable of achieving tremendous results.
About the Book
As a manager, it’s your role to achieve the highest possible return on the physical, emotional, and mental efforts your people put forth. A return on investment is a return on energy. How do you light a fire under each employee when most of them are working at only a fraction of their potential?
In this essential guide, business leadership expert Brian Tracy shows you how to unlock superstar potential from everyone on your work team. Based on decades of research and thousands of hours maximizing personal and organizational performance, Tracy shares the hard and fast secrets of what you can do (and what you should stop doing) to inspire your employees to reach peak performance.
In Full Engagement!, you will learn how to:
- create a high-trust work environment
- drive out the fears that hold your people back
- set clear goals and objectives
- unlock the potential of each person
- motivate and inspire employees to greater height
- trigger the “X Factor” that maximizes productivity
- recognize, reward, and reinforce their efforts that energizes each team member
Your ability to channel the human energies of your staff into higher levels of productivity and performance is the yardstick by which your ability as an executive will be measured. In these tough economic times, everyone is expected to produce more with less.
The only way to succeed is to consistently inspire your people to perform at their absolute best.?Full Engagement! provides you with the keys to unlocking not just the hidden drive and abilities that exist within every one of your people but also your own.
- ISBN: 9780814436776
- ISBN 10: 0814436773
- On Sale: May 20, 2011
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $17.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 19.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Behavior
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture