The ROI of Human Capital
Measuring the Economic Value of Employee Performance
On Sale: 02/23/2009
Do you know the real value of your people? This groundbreaking book offers executives and HR professionals a reliable way to quantify employee contributions toward overall corporate profit.
About the Book
The lifeblood of any business enterprise is its people. Dr. Jac Fitz-enz helps professionals quantify that statement by critically gauging their true human costs and their employees’ productivity.
The ROI of Human Capital does this this by providing you with detailed material on topics including corporate outsourcing, developments in behavioral science, and advances in trending and forecasting that have dramatically changed the way organizations measure the bottom line effect of employee performance.
You’ll learn how to evaluate people metrics at three critical levels:
- organizational (contributions to corporate goals),
- functional (impact on process improvement),
- and human resources management (value added by five basic HR department activities) to most effectively and accurately determine your profit and results.
For years, The ROI of Human Capital has been the number-one resource for decision makers and human resources professionals assessing employee contributions and ROI. Now updated with the most relevant, up-to-the-minute metrics, the second edition continues to add value to teams by helping them perform the essential task of measuring the value of their people.
- ISBN: 9780814436738
- ISBN 10: 0814436730
- On Sale: 02/23/2009
- Pages: 336
- List Price: $19.95
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 15.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture
- Category 2 : PSYCHOLOGY / Movements / Behaviorism
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Development