Quick Team-Building Activities for Busy Managers
50 Exercises That Get Results in Just 15 Minutes
On Sale: 03/25/2015
In just 15 minutes a day, build the team camaraderie necessary to get your employees working together with purpose--and having fun at the same time!
About the Book
Eliminate the need for time or resources on formal training and get your teams up and running themselves--with only minutes of prep.
Between workplace personnel being more culturally diverse than ever before, a generation of employees being raised attached to technology while avoiding human interaction, and an increasing culture of competitiveness that is constantly raising tensions between cubicles, it has become absolutely essential for managers to focus more on camaraderie and building team spirit.
Now in its second edition, Quick Team-Building Activities for Busy Managers addresses the problems that drag down group productivity and helps teams:
- Collaborate successfully
- Cope with change
- Solve problems together
- Communicate better despite cultural and generational differences
- Boost creativit
- Leverage diversity
- Nurture healthy competition
Each of the 50 team-building activities in this invaluable resource takes only minutes to prep and uses only everyday office items to get its point across. In just 15 minutes a day, the results will be immediate: sullen teams find sparkle, nervous teams gain confidence, teams of strangers get to know one another.
There are even activities to help the virtual team! No one will be left out, and all with leave the activity feeling better about their team and their individual role within it.
- ISBN: 9780814436332
- ISBN 10: 0814436331
- Imprint: AMACOM
- On Sale: 03/25/2015
- Pages: 208
- List Price: $18.95
- Publisher: AMACOM
- Publication Date: 03/25/2015
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 19.000mm
- Weight: 240.000gr
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Training
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership