Cultivate the Enduring Customer Loyalty That Keeps Your Business Thriving
On Sale: January 7, 2015
Is your company acting like adrenalin junkies, chasing after new customers at the expense of your loyal base? Don’t fall for the lurid trap that says newer is better.
About the Book
An invaluable resource that helps anyone merge high-tech tools with the personal touch to forge lasting bonds and steady profits.
Loyal customers are the beating heart of every great business.?Why do so many companies act like adrenalin junkies, chasing after new customers at the expense of creating deeper, more profitable relationships with the ones they already have?
Evergreen exposes the mad pursuit for what it is: a brief spike in metrics and an ongoing revenue drain, as one-time customers fail to return.
The book's entertaining stories and action steps reveal how you can:
- Cultivate the 3Cs of evergreen companies: character, community, and content
- Build loyalty programs that turn satisfied customers into enthusiastic advocates
- Nurture profitable customers while pruning those who sap time and money
- Inject authenticity into social media communications
- Invert the expectations gap that can drive customers away
From Internet startups and mom-and-pop businesses to multinational giants, strong companies are rooted in customer retention.?The perfect solution is to shift resources from attracting new customers to engaging the base--the path to stable growth, season after season.
- ISBN: 9780814434444
- ISBN 10: 0814434444
- On Sale: January 7, 2015
- Pages: 288
- List Price: $8.99
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Education
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / Multilevel
- Category 8 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 9 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Project Management