The Standout Business Plan
Make It Irresistible--and Get the Funds You Need for Your Startup or Growing Business
On Sale: 05/22/2014
Your business plan isn’t meant to appeal to you but to your backers. Learn how to grab their attention and secure their investment.
About the Book
The Standout Business Plan is an immensely practical and readable guide that shows you how to create a business plan that not only speaks directly to investors and lenders but also makes it easy for them to say yes.
At the beginning of every successful business is a well-thought-out and exceptionally prepared business plan that was written with one audience in mind--investors. However, too many budding entrepreneurs have written their business’s bible with a focus on details most important to managers or employees or even themselves, completely avoiding the questions most crucial to those who determine the fate of the business’s genesis…its potential backers.
Renowned leadership expert Brian Tracy and business strategy consultant Vaughan Evans share case studies and examples of both what to do and what not to do when developing a plan for your business.
In The Standout Business Plan, Tracy and Evans reveal how to:
- Include the vital information backers need, while leaving out extraneous fillers that gets in the way
- Address key factors such as market demand, competition, and strategy
- Spell out the essence of your business proposition
- Outline resources and financial forecasts
- Assess risk from the backer's perspective
- Evaluate and improve the plan to ensure its success
Your business plan is too important to not get exactly right from the beginning. With the easy-to-follow guidance in The Standout Business Plan, now anyone can present a clear, concise, and convincing case that will win them the funding they need to succeed.
- ISBN: 9780814434116
- ISBN 10: 0814434118
- Imprint: AMACOM
- On Sale: 05/22/2014
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $19.95
- Publisher: AMACOM
- Publication Date: 05/22/2014
- Trim Size: 187.000mm x 235.000mm x 19.000mm
- Weight: 407.000gr
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Writing
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Corporate Finance / Venture Capital
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Strategic Planning